Job ID: BJDJA2018
Experience: 08 – 15 years
Qualifications: B.E / BS / MCA
Posted Date: 01 Apr 2018
- Design, Develop and implement Web based applications.
- Maintain existing Web based applications.
- Conduct requirement gathering with internal users.
- Gather and analyze users- requirements and develop quick reusable prototypes.
- Support project deployment and related activities
- Deliver detailed documentation and ensure quality throughout project lifecycle.
- Conduct thorough internal IS and end user test sessions.
- Investigate, identify and resolve application defects, providing user operational support and ensure full availability of all enterprise website applications.
- Able to handle 24 x 7 standby ap plication support.
8+ years of working experience in web application development using JAVA, and have been involved in the development life cycle having participated in projects involving Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases
- Technologies: Java, Web Services using SOAP and ReST, Oracle
- Development Frameworks: Spring, Struts
- UI Technology: Angular 1/2/4
Other Required Skills:
- Good design knowledge – Patterns and Design
- Experience in Designing
- Experience in Basic Database Design.
- NoSQL Database.
- Search Engines (SOLR or derivatives)
- Familiarity with Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Software development methodology
- Working experience in onsite-offshore model and projects
- Experience in Insurance Domain is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical ability over business & technical requirements and issues, with good problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skill with ability to work and communicate well with all levels of personnel with a good customer oriented mind-set.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Able to work under pressure.
- Fast learner with passion on latest technologies.