Onsite Delivery Head – Middle East / Africa Region
Job ID: BJDODHMEA2018
Experience: 15 – 20 years
Posted Date: 01 Apr 2018
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Delivery of Insurance Implementations (Core Insurance Product) of all projects across Middle east and Africa (MEA) covering
- General Insurance (All Lines of business), Life and Health.
- Single point of responsibility, ownership and accountability for delivery of projects On Time and On Budget.
- Ensure Timely, Consistent and effective communication, management of expectations and reporting across all stakeholders within the company and client organisations.
- Will require extensive travel across all project locations for effective client / project management & Project Governance.
- Overall 15 to 20 years in IT industry.
- 5+ years of Senior Project Management / Program Management in Insurance Software delivery related projects.
- Extensive prior experience in a similar role as per the Job description mentioned above.
- Good exposure and experience of Insurance Product Implementations and Project management of the same across multiple projects in the MEA region
- Experience in Project Management & Project Governance of large clients in Insurance domain is a must.
- Proven experience in Relationship management, People Management & Change Management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with the ability to motivate and develop a team of professionals capable of achieving aggressive business goals and objectives.
- Good Communication, Good interpersonal skills, Well-organized, assertive and committed