Oracle Technical Consultant
Job ID: BJDOD2018
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Technical Skills: Oracle PLSQL
Posted Date: 01 Apr 2018
- Expert and highly experienced developer with abundant knowledge on PL/SQL programing, SQL reporting
- Experience creating new procedures, functions, triggers, packages, and SQL*Loader scripts, and modifying existing codes, tables, views, and SQL*Loader scripts.
- Expertise in Develop Stored Procedures, Functions, database Triggers and created Packages to access databases from front-end screens.
- Experience creating database tables and writing database triggers applicable to business rules.
- Experience developing triggers and packages to delete stored session data from various tables.
- Experience debugging various defects related to implementation of business logic.
- Extensive work in performance tuning of programs and processes.
- Exposure to data migration will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, flexibility, and eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills, determination to contribute, preference for collaborative interaction
- Strong professionalism, commitment, and responsibility.