Job ID: BJDPM2018
Experience: 12 – 16 years
Posted Date: 01 Apr 2018
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for project execution.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Help define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Proven working experience in project management in IT, preferably in insurance (PMP/PRINCE II certification a plus)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Good educational background, preferably in computer science or engineering.