Technical Lead – Java
Job ID: BJDJTL2018
Experience: 06 – 12 years
Posted Date: 01 Apr 2018
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop Java programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using agile methodologies.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
- Technically expertise in Java Programming
- Experienced and Expertise in the frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Experience in Oracle Database.
- Experience in Java Script, JQuery and HTML/CSS
- Experience in product development environment.
- Willing to support in 24 / 7 environment. (When needed).
- Good Communication, Good interpersonal skills, Well-organized, assertive and committed
- Experience in Insurance Domain is an added advantage